tex la homa & apollolaan in 2009

Firstly, thanks to everyone who came out to watch tex la homa play or bought a record by tex la homa, or on apollolaan recordings in 2008. It was great to meet some of you this year at gigs, we had a lot of fun on our trips to Spain, and playing in the UK.

So what does 2009 have in store…well right now “Fernworthy” by texlahoma is still available from apollolaan recordings, this was released at the end of December so some of you may not have had a chance to check it out yet. This is the first of many texlahoma releases on apollolaan, I plan to make available some live recordings from over the years and also there are quite a number of unreleased studio tracks, as well as planned new recordings for apollolaan. While we are on the subject of apollolaan there will be new releases coming soon from Plinth, Directorsound and MB101, and plans for new releases from Plastic crimewave, another from kawabata makoto, as well as new sounds from many other artists I am very, very excited about. More news as they happen.


I am going to be working on another new full tex la homa studio album this year, who knows how this is going to sound in the end but I am already starting to write it now.
Nick Grey and I are about to start work on a new 230 Divisadero album for Locust Music. It’s been too long already since Nick and I worked together and we are both more than ready to start again.

As well as tex la homa and 230 divisadero there is also a plan to do some recordings with Andrew paine, and I am about half way through some recordings with Michael Tanner and Nick palmer, not sure what the plan for these recordings is yet but I shall post any news on here when I do.

So I would like to wish you all a very Happy new year and also say a big thank you to Simon Tomkinson, Matt Gowing, Richard Jenkins, Martin Ruddock, Chris poole, Michael Tanner & Nick palmer for playing live with me this year, it has been a lot of fun, and you all made playing music a great experience this last twelve months.

Comments

Popular Posts